4.15.2009

New Day 26 Cd (Forever in a Day)


I'm a very big fan of Day 26. I feel like watching their reality show has made me grow to like them for who they are, not just their music. But don’t get me wrong, they are really talented young man and not too hard on the eye, if I say so myself. Lol So of course I wanted to support them and I went to buy their New cd. And you’re probably wondering what I thought of It.? Lol Well I'm the type of person that has to hear a cd like a billion times before I fall in love with it. I was the same way with the Justin Timberlake cd, at first I hated it, but like after a while I fell in love with it. Lol I listened to the new Day 26 cd once and it was OK. But I think after a few more plays, it will be one of my favs, not better than the first cd but good. Lol

So far my favorite songs are:

#2 Imma put it on her

#5 Stadium music

#7 Perfectly blind

#13 Reminds me of you

what do you guys think about the Cd.?

Niiiight.!

Muuuuah Lycia