3.30.2009

Im too BiG too CRY.!

So I'm sitting in my dorm, watching For the Love of Ray J... && decided to get some stuff off my chest... so whats not better than blogging it.


(Takes a deep breath, && clears my throat) lol


My Aunt Lou passed away 3/29/09.! R.i.P. Forever in my memory, && forever missed until we meet again. :-* I’m not the type to show my emotions. I have always had to be strong for everyone else. So instead of crying, I usually laugh it off. Being away at school it’s hard to share my emotions.So instead I just keep all my emotions bottled in. My mom always tells me one day I'm going to just POP.! Oh well. But anyways pictures of my beautiful aunt coming soon.!!


ON a brighter Note.!


Spring break for me starts April 1st! woot woot.! :] I can't wait to go to Florida && see my sissy Liah J... then ATL to see big cuzzo Branden! I miss Liah skeeeze butt so much! I would tell you guys all about my trip && how much better it’s going to be than all you lames spring break.!haha but I’ll just save all that for a later blog.! Well ill leave you with a picture of my && my sissy.! Oh && my two wonderful best friend will accompany me on my 09 spring break trip.! so a pic of them too.! woot woot.!

- Princess Lyciiiia